Sunday, January 3, 2021

MY BRIGHT SHINING LIGHT

MY  BRIGHT  SHINING  LIGHT

 

I  was  a  prisoner  of  darkness

But  Jesus  opens  all  doors

He  broke  the  chains  of  death

God  forever  I’m  yours

 

When  He  sent  His  Son  Jesus

Freedom  came  into  sight

He  taught  me  God’s  word

He’s  my  bright  shining  light

 

I’m  a  child  of  God’s

And  I’ll  always  be

When  I  hear  His  voice

I  know  I  am  free

 

He  freed  me  from  sin

When  He  took  my  place

Now  He  shines  in  heaven

For  the  whole  human  race

 

Jesus  is  the  only  light

That  can  set  you  free

To  be  a  child  of  God’s

For  eternity

 

For you were once darkness,

but now you are light in the Lord. 

Walk as children of light.

EPHESIANS  5 : 8

 

But you are a chosen generation, a royal

priesthood, a holy nation, His own

special people, that you may proclaim

the praises of Him who called you out

of darkness into His marvelous light.

1 PETER 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment