Wednesday, February 10, 2021

FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH

FOR  MEDICAL  RESEARCH

 

Now  in  medical  research

They  want  the  right

To  take  human  embryos

To  do  what  they  might

 

The  beginning  of  life

They  want  to  end

For  medical  research

Is  the  message  they  send

 

You  can’t  hold  them  in  your  arms

They  say  they  can’t  feel

A  embryo  isn’t  a  human  yet

But  their  human  cells  they  steal

 

They  think  they’re  doing  right

It’s  a  fight  against  disease

But  now  to  kill  a  human  life

They  do  it  with  such  ease

 

Jesus  said  let  them  come

Let  the  children  come  to  me

You  stopped  them  by  killing  them

That’s  what  Jesus  sees

 

13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.

Psalm 139:13

 

“Before I formed you in the womb

I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you;

I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

JEREMIAH  1 : 5

 

But Jesus said, “Let the little children come

to Me, and do not forbid them;

for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

MATTHEW 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment