Tuesday, February 2, 2021

THANKSGIVING

THANKSGIVING

 

I’m  waiting  for  God’s  promise

And  looking  forward  to  it  all

But  now  I  must  be  patient

And  wait  for  Him  to  call

 

For  now  I  can  only  imagine

How  perfect  it  could  be

To  celebrate  thanksgiving

With  all  our  family

 

They’ll  come  from  all  directions

And  walk  the  streets  of  gold

For  the  greatest  celebration

The  bible  ever  told

 

It’s  the  marriage  supper  of  the  Lamb

And  it’s  Jesus  we  will  see

To  get  an  invitation  from  Him

How  blessed  we  all  will  be

 

Then he said to me, “Write:  ‘Blessed are those

who are called to the marriage supper of the

Lamb!’”  And he said to me, “These

are the true sayings of God.”

REVELATION 19:9

No comments:

Post a Comment