Tuesday, February 9, 2021

REACH FOR MY HAND

REACH  FOR  MY  HAND

 

God  gave  us  his  plan

From  beginning  to  end

Do  you  believe  His  word

Or  just  pretend

 

He’ll  search  your  heart

To  see  inside  you

He’ll  always  know  why

The  things  that  you  do

 

They want  to  be  accepted

But  what  is  the  cost

If  you   support    their  sin

Your  soul  may  be  lost

 

To  deal  with  evil

You  must  make  a  stand

Jesus  said  come  to  me

Just  reach  for  my  hand

 

I’ll  give  you  my  strength

And  pure  love  you’ll  find

So  you  can  see  the  truth

And  leave  evil  behind

 

Please  know  how  special

You  are  to  me

Remember  I  died

So  you  could  be  free

 

7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;

He shall preserve your soul. 8 The Lord shall

preserve you going out and your coming in

From this time forth, and even forevermore.

PSALM  121 : 7, 8

 

“Therefore if the Son Makes

your free, you shall be free indeed.

JOHN 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment