Thursday, February 4, 2021

PERFECTION FOR FRANCE

PERFECTION  FOR  FRANCE

 

So  you  weren’t  born  perfect

Now  what  does  this  mean

To  the  government  of  France

You  should  have  never  been  seen

 

A  handicapped  child

With  the  right  to  sue

Their  mother’s  doctor

Yes  it  is  true

 

The  message  they  send

You  should  have  never  been  born

They’ll  make  doctors  pay

Unless  from  your  mother  your  torn

 

It’s  fear  they’re  implanting

And  it’s  the  doctors  who’ll  pay

If  your  baby’s  not  perfect

  they  may  sue  him  one  day

 

For  God’s  child  born  in  France

This  life  that  He  gave

Their  government  believes

You  should  have  gone  to  your  grave

 

9 And He said to me, “ My grace is sufficient

for you.  For My strength is made perfect in

weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast

in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may

rest upon me. 10  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities,

in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for

Christ’s sake.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 CORINTHIANS 12:9,10

No comments:

Post a Comment