Friday, February 12, 2021

I WILL SURVIVE

I  WILL  SURVIVE

 

My  God  and  Father  in  heaven

This  battle  You  can  see

Please  send  Your  mighty  angels

To  surround  and  stand  by  me

 

Your  angels  speak  Your  words

Let  Your  gospel  come  alive

As  Your  words  surround  and  guards 

With  You  I  will  survive

 

Jesus  said  there’d  be  tribulation

And  He’ll  see  that  I  come  through

I  know  that  love  surrounds  me

For  I  have  Jesus,  the  angels  and  You

 

I  know  I’ll  never  be  alone

In  Your  army  I  will  stand

And  when  I  hear  Your  call

Your  will  is  my  command

 

For you shall not go out with haste, Nor go by flight;

For the Lord will go before you, And

the God of Israel will be your rear guard.

ISAIAH 52:12

 

“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me

you may have peace. In the world you will

have tribulation; but be of good cheer,

I have overcome the world.”

JOHN 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment