Monday, February 22, 2021

IT’S JESUS YOU’LL SEE

IT’S  JESUS  YOU’LL  SEE

 

He  stands  there  fishing

I’ll  sit  down  here

I’ll  talk  with  Jesus

I  can  feel  Him  near

 

There’s  a  peace  all  around

The  stars  fill  the  sky

The  darkness  surrounds  me

As  the  river  flows  by

 

Jesus  said  I  am  here

With  you  I  will  be

I  will  never  leave  you

Your  words  flow  to  Me

 

So  if  you  see  me  speaking

And  it  appears  there’s  only  one

Look  closer  from  your  heart

You  may  see  God’s  Son

 

20 At that day you will know that I am

in My Father, and you in Me and I in you.

21 “He who has My commandments and

keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And

he who loves Me will be loved by My

Father, and I will love him and

manifest Myself to him.”

JOHN 14:20,21

No comments:

Post a Comment