Tuesday, February 23, 2021

THE TRADE CENTER Never Forget

THE  TRADE  CENTER

Never  Forget

 

I  turn  on  the  TV

My  eyes  can’t  believe

The  trade  center  comes  down

My  heart  starts  to  grieve

 

They  said  it  was  terrorists

It  seems  so  surreal

Devastation  and  destruction

And  the  lives  they  steal

 

Next  was  the  pentagon

Where  will  it  end

So  many  lives  lost

Family  and  friends

 

I  wish  it  could  be 

Better  tomorrow

But  I  know  it  won’t

We  all  feel  their  sorrow

 

Dear  God  please  help  us

Come  and  protect  this  land

But  if  it’s  war  they  want

Feel  the  wrath  of  God’s  hand

 

For you shall not go out with haste,

Nor go by flight; For the Lord will go

before you, And the God of Israel

will be your rear guard.

ISAIAH 52:12

No comments:

Post a Comment