Tuesday, February 16, 2021

MY PLEADING

MY  PLEADING

 

I  go  to  church  on  Sundays

You  know  I  love  You  so

But  then  You  know  comes  Monday

And  it’s  back  to  work  I  go

 

Oh  poor  me  I  have  no  time

For  all  the  things  I  have  to  do

I’ve  asked  for  help  from  you  God

But  not  a  word  from  You

 

 

GOD’S  ANSWER

 

You  depend  on  those  around  you

To  feed  you  every  day

Seeing  how  I’ve  blessed  them

You  know  they  read  and  pray

 

You  say  there  is  no  time

To  sit  and  read  My  word

Then  you  sit  and  wonder  why

From  Me  you’ve  never  heard

 

Till I come, give attention to reading,

to exhortation, to doctrine.

1 TIMOTHY  4 : 13

 

“I am the vine, you are the branches.

He who abides in Me, and I in him,

bears much fruit; for without

Me you can do nothing.

JOHN 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment