Saturday, February 13, 2021

THE THINGS GOD SEES

THE  THINGS  GOD  SEES

 

Please  dear  God  forgive  me

I  know  I  turn  away

The  pain  that  You  are  feeling

I  don’t  want  to  face  today

 

They  think  Your  just  sitting  there

Passing  judgments  down  from  high

Not  realizing  that  You  feel

All  the  pain  we  hide  inside

 

I  know  I  turn  away  from  You

For  I  don’t  think  that  I  can  bear

All  the  pain  we’ve  sent  to  You

That  You  take  because  You  care

 

For  when  my  heart  is  breaking

Your  tears  will  flow  for  me

Now  let  me  cry  for  You  dear  God

For  the  evil  You  must  see

 

5  Then the Lord saw that the wickedness

of man was great in the earth, and that

every intent of the thoughts of his heart

was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was

sorry that He had made man on the earth,

and He was grieved in His heart.

GENESIS  6 : 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment