Wednesday, November 24, 2021

ALWAYS IN MY THROUGHTS

ALWAYS IN MY THROUGHTS

 

Another day of crying

It seems so unreal

I just don’t know if

My broken heart can heal

 

I miss him everyday

He’s always in my thoughts

But knowing I can’t touch him

Comes feeling of distraught

 

It’s Jesus we need to cling to

To get us through the day

Only He can give us peace

And hold us when we pray

 

His Spirit intercedes for us

Through the crying moans and groans

He knows what we can’t express

All to Him is known

 

Jesus said He’s coming back

It’s the day I’m waiting for

Then all the broken hearts will be

Healed forevermore

 

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
And delivers them out of all their troubles.

PSALM 34:17

 

26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses.

For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought,

but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us

with groanings which cannot be uttered.

ROMANS 8:26

No comments:

Post a Comment