Friday, November 5, 2021

THE UNCHURCHED BOUGHT IN

THE  UNCHURCHED  BOUGHT  IN

 

All  God’s  traditions  for  His  church

I’ve  thrown  them  out  the  door

You  see  my  way  is  better

So  God’s  way  I’ll  just  ignore

 

I  brought  the  unchurched  people  in

In   my  pride  this  I’ll  flaunt

With  church  they  were  dissatisfied

So  I  gave  them  what  they  want

 

God’s  word  said  you’ll  know  me

By  the  fruit  I  do  produce

I  filled  God’s  church  with  sinners

With  my  ways  I  did  seduce

 

No  confessing  or  repenting  of

I  left  them  joyful  in  their  sin

And  of  my  dream  and  vision

The  unchurched  I  bought  in

 

16 Thus says the LORD of hosts:
“ Do not listen to the words of the prophets

who prophesy to you. They make you

worthless; They speak a vision of their own

heart, Not from the mouth of the LORD.

JEREMIAH  23 : 16

 

32 Behold, I am against those who prophesy

false dreams,” says the LORD, “and tell them,

and cause My people to err by their lies and by

their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or

command them; therefore they shall not profit

this people at all,” says the LORD.

JEREMIAH  23 : 32

 

8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy

and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men,

according to the basic principles of the world,

and not according to Christ.

COLOSSIANS  2 : 8

No comments:

Post a Comment