Friday, November 12, 2021

LEFT ALONE

LEFT ALONE

 

Now each day I watch the sky

And ask you Father tell me why

 

The words came right from Your Son

He said the two shall become one

 

Now I’m here all alone

Waiting for You to call me home

 

You said keep watch so that’s what I do

I’ll watch the skies till I see You

 

You made a promise You’d come for us all

Please Dear Father let Jesus call

 

This broken heart that only You can mend

I’m praying that Jesus You’ll send

 

A voice of an archangel He’ll call us home

Then not one of Your children will be left here alone

 

and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother

and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

MATTHEW 19:5

 

42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.

MATTHEW 24:42

 

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout,

with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

And the dead in Christ will rise first.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment