Thursday, November 25, 2021

HIS LOVE AND CARE

HIS LOVE AND CARE

 

Jesus bless me

With your grace

Come and fill

This empty space

 

I know I can’t

Make it on my own

But I know with you

I’m never alone

 

You’re the only one

I know I can trust

This new life I have

You’ll help me adjust

 

Everyday now Lord

I come to you

For it’s only you Jesus

That can see me through

 

You’re the only one

Who’s always there

With You I’ll always have

Your love and care

 

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;

My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield

and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

PSALM 18:2

 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

PROVERBS 3:5-6     

 

casting all your care upon Him,

for He cares for you.

1 PETER 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment