Wednesday, November 10, 2021

COME LORD JESUS

COME  LORD  JESUS

 

I don’t belong here anymore

Father open heaven’s door

 

The time has come the signs are here

I feel you Jesus oh so near

 

Warren’s there he’s gone with You

You know my heart has broken in two

 

Send Jesus soon don’t hesitate

For only you know the date

 

My love’s not gone You hold him tight

But I pray You’ll come with all my might

 

To see his face and hold his hand

I watch and listening for Your command

 

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven

with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with

the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up

together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment