Monday, November 22, 2021

FOREVERMORE

FOREVERMORE

 

People ask how I am

My mind just goes blank

I don’t know how to answer

So I guess I’ll just be frank

 

When it comes to death

You’ll find your true friends

You can count them on one hand

On those you can depend

 

For most of my days

The loneliness over whelms

This life no longer seems real

It’s like living in a different realm

 

I feel like I’m just existing

Our two dogs are helping me through

Then there’s His promise I hold

Jesus said I’m never leaving you

 

He also said He’s coming back

That’s what I’m waiting for

To be with Him and loved ones

Together forevermore

 

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am

your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

ISAIAH 41:10

 

[ The Heavenly Hope ] These all died in faith,

not having received the promises, but having

seen them afar off were assured of them,

embraced them and confessed that they

were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

HEBREWS 11:13

No comments:

Post a Comment