Sunday, November 14, 2021

WARREN

WARREN

 

I just can’t believe it

So I look to see

If you’ll come through the door

Then come and hold me

 

My lonely heart breaks

A little each day

But I know the Lord

Is leading my way

 

So many memories

To carry me through

I pray everyday

To be with you

 

We made a promise

In death or in life

I know in my heart

I’m forever your wife

 

Now I pray over and over

Please Jesus come

Then we’ll be together forever

In God’s kingdom

 

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven

with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with

the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up

together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in

the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17

              

No comments:

Post a Comment