Saturday, November 27, 2021

MY HOPE IS

MY HOPE IS

 

Come Lord Jesus

Is my prayer

That where You are

You’ll take us there

 

In a few weeks

It will be one year

God I don’t know

How I got here

 

I’m stuck in a void

It’s like time doesn’t exist

These feeling of loneliness

Continues to persist

 

It’s only for you Lord

I look for tomorrow

I know in my heart

You carry my sorrow

 

I know Your time is coming

So I’ll watch and pray

But You know my hope is

You’ll come today

 

22 Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you. He shall

never permit the righteous to be moved.

PSALM 55:22      

 

Take heed, watch and pray;

for you do not know when the time is.

MARK 13:33

 

13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing

of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

TITUS 2:13     

No comments:

Post a Comment