Wednesday, January 26, 2022

BACK IN YOUR ARMS

BACK  IN  YOUR  ARMS

 

My thoughts drift to you

Even though you broke my heart

This pain I’ll always carry

As long as we’re apart

 

I know you had to leave

If you could you would have strayed

But now that you are gone

I feel I’ve lost my way

 

To live this life without you

I haven’t figure how to do

For our future hopes and dreams

Have left this earth with you

 

I know the day will come

We have God’s guarantee

On that day my dream comes true

Back in your arms I’ll be

 

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven

with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and

with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up

together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17 

 

And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.

1 JOHN 2:25   

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment