Saturday, January 22, 2022

EACH NEW DAY

EACH NEW DAY

 

When I wake in the morning

It’s a day without you

Another lonely day

That I must struggle through

 

Now everywhere I look

I see your presence there

In the home you made for us

You did with love and care

 

I pray everyday

Jesus help me through

Give me strength and comfort

Till I’m with him and You

 

It’s been years later

I’m still struggling through

But I know each new day

Brings me closer to you

 

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.

He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

JOHN 11:25

 

In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so,

I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if

I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive

you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

JOHN 14:2-3   

 

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes;

there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor

crying. There shall be no more pain, for the

former things have passed away.”

REVELATION 21:4   

No comments:

Post a Comment