Saturday, January 15, 2022

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

 

For all you lost people

Know my birthday came and went

It was like every other day

Just another sad event

 

You seem to have forgotten

My life I gave for you

You’ve turned My birthday into

A celebration just for you

 

You Don’t say Merry Christmas

Not a nativity in sight

You say you’ll get in heaven

Believing you have a right

 

The world took My precious gift

And threw My Son away

My Jesus you have rejected

For that you’ll have to pay

 

The truth you can not hide

When God’s judgment comes around

Know because you denied My Son

Hell is where you’re bound

 

And do not fear those who kill the body

but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is

able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

MATTHEW 10:28

 

But whoever denies Me before men, him I will

also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

MATTHEW 10:33      

 

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

HEBREWS 3:19      

No comments:

Post a Comment