Tuesday, January 11, 2022

THEY WONDER WHY

THEY WONDER WHY

 

It’s another long night

As I sit alone with You

I need to feel Your presence

Jesus what can I do

 

Now that winter’s here

I turn on every light

You know its dark by five

Only You can light the night

 

Lord it’s not just me

The world is growing dark

Even in the daylight

Darkness makes its mark

 

They have no morals no values

They don’t want You in their life

Then they wonder why

The world is in such strife

 

And because lawlessness will abound,

the love of many will grow cold.

MATTHEW 24:12

 

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come

into the world, and men loved darkness rather than

light, because their deeds were evil.

JOHN 3:19     

 

You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’

ACTS 2:28    

No comments:

Post a Comment