Monday, January 24, 2022

TOTAL COMMITMENT

TOTAL  COMMITMENT

 

I feel lost and forgotten

God where are you

You said all I need ask

And You’d come through

 

I’ve prayed and prayed

And nothing yet

I’ll stand on Your word

And will not fret

 

So now I must wait

For You know the day

So when the time comes

I’ll serve You all the way

 

My heart and my mind

Must be all Yours

With total commitment

You’ll open all doors

 

And you shall love the Lord your God with all

your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and

with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.

MARK 12:30    

 

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you

will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

JOHN 15:7

 

Confidence and Compassion in Prayer ] Now this is

The confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask

anything according to His will, He hears us.

1 JOHN 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment