Monday, January 10, 2022

THOUGHTS OF ME

THOUGHTS OF ME

 

There are those days

I feel like I’m losing my mind

I miss him so much

I feel I’ve been left behind

 

Know that I’m grateful

For the time that we had

But to be without him

God you know I’m so sad

 

Life here is just a vapor

But with God it’s forever

For me time has become

My longest endeavor

 

I know he’s in heaven

One day I’ll be there too

So while I’m here on earth

Lord let me serve you

 

Take my thoughts of me

And put them on my brothers

Then my mind will be free

When I focus on others

 

40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly,

I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the

least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

MATTHEW 25:40     

 

14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow.

For what is your life? It is even a vapor that

appears for a little time and then vanishes away.

JAMES 4:14     

No comments:

Post a Comment