Sunday, January 2, 2022

GOD INTERVENED

GOD INTERVENED

 

Now that I’m alone

There’re things that I must do

Things I would have never done

It would have been up to you

 

I go to God and you-tube

Before what I must do

Yes my love I remembered

The things I learned from you

 

I prayed to God before

I climbed up in that tree

Keep me safe from getting hurt

Yes He heard my plea

 

Then there are those times

I need a helping hand

God sends just who I need

So what is done will stand

 

The pain that I am in

I don’t let others know

When someone helps me out

God’s loving hand He show

 

Some can’t really see

God’s work behind the scenes

I’m grateful He opened my eyes

I can see He intervenes

 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

PROVERBS 3:5-6

 

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer

and supplication, with thanksgiving,

let your requests be made known to God;

PHILIPPIANS 4:6

 

19 And my God shall supply all your need according

to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

PHILIPPIANS 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment