Sunday, January 16, 2022

MAN’S CORRUPTION

MAN’S  CORRUPTION

 

Jesus is always with me

He calls me His own

Taking every step together

Until He calls me home

 

I know He loves me so

He calls me by my name

I’ll always follow Him

And never be ashamed

 

The time is getting near

He’s coming for us all

Only Christians of this world

Will hear their Shepherd call

 

As in the days of Noah

The world just parties on

They don’t even realize

The sorrows have begun

 

Man has become so corrupt

The earth God’s starting to shake

His judgment are surely coming

God’s patience has begun to break

 

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was

great in the earth, and that every intent of the

thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

GENESIS 6:5     

 

38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating

and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until

the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not

know until the flood came and took them all away,

so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

MATTHEW 24:38-39

 

men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation

of those things which are coming on the earth,

for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

LUKE 21:26

 

But he who enters by the door is the shepherd

of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and

the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own

sheep by name and leads them out.

JOHN 10:2-3     

No comments:

Post a Comment