Saturday, January 8, 2022

FEELING FORGOTTEN

FEELING FORGOTTEN

 

I miss all the places

We use to go

So many restaurants

In Buffalo

 

I listen to our friends

Tell of places they’ve been

They use to invite us

But that was then

 

They don’t even realize

Going to our favorite place

I feel alone and forgotten

Like I’ve been erased

 

I can’t bring myself

To go have dinner alone

We’ll meet at the marriage supper

When God calls me home

 

To all who feel forgotten

God will mend

For He’s the only one

Who’ll be there in the end

 

A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows,
Is God in His holy habitation.

PSALM 68:5     

 

“Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins?

And not one of them is forgotten before God.

LUKE 12:6     

 

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory,

for the marriage of the Lamb has come,

and His wife has made herself ready.”

REVELATION 19:7   

No comments:

Post a Comment