Sunday, January 23, 2022

YOU’LL TAKE ME IN

YOU’LL  TAKE  ME  IN

 

Change my heart and mind

Make it more like yours

So when the time comes

Heaven opens up its doors

 

Your words are teaching me

To live my life Your way

To follow you dear Jesus

You bless me everyday

 

You are the life the way

In Your truth I will abide

It was only through You

That I was justified

 

You sacrificed Your life for me

To wash away all my sins

You gave me God’s Holy Spirit

My guarantee you’ll take me in

 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.

JOHN 14:6

 

11 And such were some of you. But you were washed,

but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name

of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

1 CORINTHIANS 6:11

 

Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God,

who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:5

 

and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn

from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him

who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

REVELATION 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment